Our Latest Updates
- We are pleased to announce that from 2nd October 2020, our steam rooms and saunas will be open in line with government guidelines. Please refer to onsite signage regarding use of these facilities
- Our swimming pools and spa pools will be available for you to use (user numbers will be limited per facility, please refer to onsite signage for guidance)
- Our gym, exercise and relaxation classes will be available for you to attend and book
- We are currently able to offer all body and facial treatments from our menu with the exception of some brow and lash services (please enquire on booking)
- The Ballroom, Hugo’s and the Long Gallery will continue to offer food and beverages, however buffet options will not be available.
- Henry’s is open for tea, coffee and cakes between 8am – 3pm daily
- Occupancy will be significantly reduced to ensure social distancing in all areas
- No more than six people can attend in a group booking
- We must adhere to the 10pm Curfew as per Government guidelines. No food or beverage will be available after 10pm and dining rooms and communal areas will need to be vacated
- We can only offer table service in food and beverage areas
- We have moved to being a cashless property
- NHS Track & Trace is in place. Please register on arrival at the resort via the NHS App
- All guests, members and visitors are to bring and wear face masks in our public areas including spa areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons. You do not need to wear a mask when seated in our spa relaxation areas, F&B areas, or when having facial treatments, to ensure your treatment experience is delivered.
The health and safety of our members, guests and team remains our priority. In response to recent events, hygiene measures will be taken to another level and social distancing will be observed as we take the first steps to re-opening.
Please find a summary of what we will be doing to ensure that you and our team members remain as safe as possible while visiting Plans for Reopening
More detailed information about your return:
Online Booking is Live!
Your dedicated member booking system is now up and running. Thank you so much for your patience.
Please find details below on how to register and book your classes, gym sessions and pool time.
- We politely request that from 1st October members use the Day Spa entrance to enter and depart the building
- Please use the Member only changing rooms
- Screens and floor markings have been used where possible with signage provided for your comfort and safety
- Multiple cleaning stations and disposable paper towels have been provided in gym and studio areas
- An online booking facility will be available for gym, pool and class usage. This will be available to access week commencing 27th July and we will provide you with guides on how to register
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing when accessing lockers and changing rooms
- As a goodwill gesture we will be offering August free of charge for all current members. Direct Debit charge dates will be changing as of September to the 5th of the month
- There will be new forms to complete upon your return to the club, these can be completed upon your 1st visit so please allow additional time to complete these
- Please note that bike season is due to come to an end 31st October
- Booking slots will give 1 hour usage followed by a 15 minute break to allow for cleaning.
- Members are encouraged to arrive ready to use the gym. We kindly ask that you only use changing rooms if essential
- Please ensure you arrive and depart swiftly following your booked timeslots
- Class capacity will be reduced to allow social distancing
- Class timetable has been reduced to ensure a safe studio turnaround, reducing congestion, and allowing for cleaning time
- Online booking will be available 7 days in advance to book classes
- Please adhere to social distance guidance when using the pools, heated rooms and experience showers
- Please ensure you shower before and after usage
- On arrival you will be allocated a sanitized locker for the members only changing rooms.
- This will contain towels for you to use
- We kindly request that you leave your used towels in the locker for our leisure housekeeping team to launder and sanitize the locker for future use
If you have a monthly membership, we automatically froze your Direct Debit when we closed. Please be advised that payment collection will be restarted in September.
If you have an annual membership, we will add a full five month’s membership onto the end of your current expiry to help make up for the time you missed during closure.
We will continue to offer all the benefits which were part of your membership prior to closure. However, in order for us to adhere to new occupancy levels for social distancing, we politely ask that if you wish to book a lunch with us or use a Guest Pass, you call 24 hours prior to book in. We may not be able to accept lunch bookings or visitor passes which have not been pre-booked.
This is the most up to date information we are able to provide at this time. As we receive additional information, we will update this page.
If you do need anything further, please call us on 01283 477900 or you can e mail us email@example.com
Thanks again for your patience and we can’t wait to see you back enjoying your Hoar Cross Hall Membership.