Our Plans for Reopening
Latest Update July 31st 2020
We are delighted to confirm that we will be opening our doors to members and guests from the 1st August 2020.
Whilst we are over the moon to be rolling out the red carpet for you once again, we do understand you will have questions about how the latest government announcement might affect your visit. Consequently we hope the following information below brings some peace of mind and clarity:
At present, we are adhering to the guidance from professional spa bodies and the latest government guidelines, which is as follows:
- Our swimming pools and spa pools will be available for you to use
- Our gym, exercise and relaxation classes will be available for you to attend and book
- Our steam rooms and saunas are currently closed, due to reopen in 2 weeks time on August 16th, as announced in the latest government statement on the 31st July.
- We can currently offer all body treatments, massages, pedicures and manicures, however no facial treatments are currently permitted until 2 weeks time on August 16th.
- Our cafe and lunch menus will remain, however the buffet will not be available on reopening
- Occupancy will be significantly reduced to ensure social distancing in all areas
- From 8th August our members, guests and visitors will be asked to wear face masks in the reception areas and corridors
The health and safety of our members, guests and team remains our priority. In response to recent events, hygiene measures will be taken to another level and social distancing will be observed as we take the first steps to re-opening.
Please find a summary of what we will be doing to ensure that you and our team members remain as safe as possible while visiting Plans for Reopening
More detailed information about your return:
Online Booking is Live!
Your dedicated member booking system is now up and running. Thank you so much for your patience.
Please find details below on how to register and book your classes, gym sessions and pool time.
- We politely request that members use the rear car park and access the leisure and spa facilities via the studio corridor
- Please use the Member only changing rooms
- Screens and floor markings have been used where possible with signage provided for your comfort and safety
- Multiple cleaning stations and disposable paper towels have been provided in gym and studio areas
- An online booking facility will be available for gym, pool and class usage. This will be available to access week commencing 27th July and we will provide you with guides on how to register
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing when accessing lockers and changing rooms
- As a goodwill gesture we will be offering August free of charge for all current members. Direct Debit charge dates will be changing as of September to the 5th of the month
- There will be new forms to complete upon your return to the club, these can be completed upon your 1st visit so please allow additional time to complete these
- Booking slots will give 1 hour usage followed by a 15 minute break to allow for cleaning.
- Members are encouraged to arrive ready to use the gym. We kindly ask that you only use changing rooms if essential
- Please ensure you arrive and depart swiftly following your booked timeslots
- Class capacity will be reduced to allow social distancing
- Class timetable has been reduced to ensure a safe studio turnaround, reducing congestion, and allowing for cleaning time
- Online booking will be available 7 days in advance to book classes
- Please adhere to social distance guidance when using the pools, heated rooms and experience showers
- Please ensure you shower before and after usage
If you have a monthly membership, we automatically froze your Direct Debit when we closed. Please be advised that payment collection will be restarted in September.
If you have an annual membership, we will add a full five month’s membership onto the end of your current expiry to help make up for the time you missed during closure.
We will continue to offer all the benefits which were part of your membership prior to closure. However, in order for us to adhere to new occupancy levels for social distancing, we politely ask that if you wish to book a lunch with us or use a Guest Pass, you call 24 hours prior to book in. We may not be able to accept lunch bookings or visitor passes which have not been pre-booked.
This is the most up to date information we are able to provide at this time. As we receive additional information, we will update this page.
If you do need anything further, please call us on 01283 477900 or you can e mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for your patience and we can’t wait to see you back enjoying your Hoar Cross Hall Membership.