Our Latest Updates
As a result of the Government’s latest announcement, enforcing Tier 4 restrictions for Staffordshire, it is with deep sadness that we will be temporarily closing Hoar Cross Hall from the evening of Wednesday 30th December until further notice.
If you have a monthly membership, we automatically freeze your Direct Debit when we are closed.
If you have an annual membership, we will add additional months membership onto the end of your current expiry to help make up for the time you missed during closure.
Online Booking is Live!
Your dedicated member booking system is now up and running. Thank you so much for your patience.
Please find details below on how to register and book your classes, gym sessions and pool time.
- We politely request that from 1st October members use the Day Spa entrance to enter and depart the building
- Please use the Member only changing rooms
- Screens and floor markings have been used where possible with signage provided for your comfort and safety
- Multiple cleaning stations and disposable paper towels have been provided in gym and studio areas
- An online booking facility will be available for gym, pool and class usage. This will be available to access week commencing 27th July and we will provide you with guides on how to register
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing when accessing lockers and changing rooms
- As a goodwill gesture we will be offering August free of charge for all current members. Direct Debit charge dates will be changing as of September to the 5th of the month
- There will be new forms to complete upon your return to the club, these can be completed upon your 1st visit so please allow additional time to complete these
- Please note that bike season is due to come to an end 31st October
- Booking slots will give 1 hour usage followed by a 15 minute break to allow for cleaning.
- Members are encouraged to arrive ready to use the gym. We kindly ask that you only use changing rooms if essential
- Please ensure you arrive and depart swiftly following your booked timeslots
- Class capacity will be reduced to allow social distancing
- Class timetable has been reduced to ensure a safe studio turnaround, reducing congestion, and allowing for cleaning time
- Online booking will be available 7 days in advance to book classes
- Please adhere to social distance guidance when using the pools, heated rooms and experience showers
- Please ensure you shower before and after usage
- On arrival you will be allocated a sanitized locker for the members only changing rooms.
- This will contain towels for you to use
- We kindly request that you leave your used towels in the locker for our leisure housekeeping team to launder and sanitize the locker for future use
We will continue to offer all the benefits which were part of your membership prior to closure. However, in order for us to adhere to new occupancy levels for social distancing, we politely ask that if you wish to book a lunch with us or use a Guest Pass, you call 24 hours prior to book in. We may not be able to accept lunch bookings or visitor passes which have not been pre-booked.
This is the most up to date information we are able to provide at this time. As we receive additional information, we will update this page.
If you do need anything further, please call us on 01283 477900 or you can e mail us email@example.com
Thanks again for your patience and we can’t wait to see you back enjoying your Hoar Cross Hall Membership.